Rules of the FissBack loyalty Program.
Procedure for accrual and payment of points.
1. Fissback Rules
What is the FissBack program?
This is a program for your favorite customers who have received a loyalty card.
For each purchase, we charge a Fissback bonus. Namely, the higher the activity of the customer, the greater the discount and more points the customer receives in any of our stores.
The following calculation system is used for calculating points: 1 bonus point = 1 AED.
Accrual of Fissback points:
With each purchase, bonus points are credited to your account, which can then be used to pay for any products in our store.
- Pink-Assigned to the customer when receiving a loyalty card (Initial level), 2% of the purchase amount is credited to the Fissback account
- Silver-Gets the buyer after accumulating the total amount of purchases from 150 AED., 3% of the purchase amount is credited to the Fissback account
- Gold-Gets the buyer after accumulating the total amount of purchases from 300 AED., 5% of the purchase amount is credited to the Fissback account
- VIP-Gets the buyer after accumulating the total amount of purchases from 1500 AED., 10% of the purchase amount is credited to the Fissback account
How quickly are points awarded?
Bonus points for purchases are accrued and displayed in your personal account 24 hours after purchase and become available immediately after accrual.
Will bonus points be returned if the product is returned?
Yes, bonus points are returned to your Fissback account in the following cases:
– if the order is canceled/not confirmed;
– when returning the product.
How do I use bonus points?
When placing an order on the website or in a retail store, you can specify the number of points that you want to spend when placing an order (you can pay with bonus points no more than 30% of the purchase). Bonus points are deducted at the time of payment and confirmation of the order, and the cost of the order will already include the bonus points used.
Payment for delivery or part of delivery using bonus points is not allowed.
Bonus points can only be used from your own Fissback account.
2. Bonus points are Credited to the buyer’s account depending on their status:
The status of the buyer
Accumulated purchase amount
FISSBACK for spent 5 AED
0 – 150 AED
150 – 300 AED
300 – 1500 AED
From 1500 AED
(Example of scoring points (Gold status): The purchase is 300 AED 250 points will be credited to the buyer’s account = 250 AED) Accrual is made when applying a loyalty card (presenting a FISSMAN card, a card barcode in the FISSMAN app, searching by phone number)
3. Paying for purchases with points
The buyer can pay with bonus points up to 30% of the purchase amount.
Payment with points in retail stores is only allowed if you present a FISSMAN card or a card barcode in the FISSMAN app. Payment with bonus points is not possible by phone number, without presenting the barcode of the card.
To pay for an order with points on the site Fissman.ae phone number verification via SMS is required.
4. Information about the program
All owners of the fiscman cumulative discount card will be automatically transferred to the Fissback loyalty system. You can use these cards to accumulate and pay with bonus points.
Fissback bonus points are NOT electronic money, currency, or a means of payment. They cannot be obtained physically, converted into any kind of money, etc. Fissback Bonus points are an indicator of customer activity in a retail store or on a website www.fissman.ae
The loyalty program applies only to the holders of the FISSMAN card
These bonus accrual rules may be changed by the promotion organizer unilaterally. Notification of changes to these rules is made by posting relevant information on the site www.fissman.ae