Cookware with non-stick coating entered our lives relatively recently, but almost immediately gained respect. The idea of frying with a bit of oil, and making food dietary, appealed to fans of healthy eating.
An innovative direction in the production of non-stick coatings is the use of colors and textures of real granite, which only at first glance seems decorative.
The MALACHITE cookware series with FISSMANs own unique EcoStone coating, made in deep green with large white and black spots, has the highest strength, heat resistance, and resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
• EcoStone coating, chosen by professional chefs, stains of different colors are responsible for resistance to different types of impacts and protect against different types of damage, thereby extending the life of products.
• Bakelite handles with soft-touch wood look coating is comfortable to use, pleasant to the touch, do not slip, and do not heat up.
• Deep shape allows you to cook for the whole family, saving time, effort, and energy. High sides are great not only for frying but also for stewing dishes.
• The glass lid allows you to observe the readiness of food without opening the dishes, thereby eliminating splashes on the skin and clothes.
• A unique eye-pleasing green hue to satisfy the needs of the most sophisticated and modern customers.
• The MALACHITE series is a complete set of utensils for cooking different types of dishes: frying pans, ladles, stewpans, pots, and woks.
A wide range of models and the ability to use on any type of stove make the MALACHITE series absolutely universal.