Our Favourite Apple Pie Recipe
Its a middle of September! It’s finally cooling down here. Nothing says the fall season like a slice of apple pie. And you can serve it up in style with FISSMAN new line of bakeware.
A classic apple pie recipe with 5 ingredients. It's a simple and delicious apple pie that literally melts in your mouth, and it's a quick treat to make.
Ingredients (for 8 servings)
- Apples - 500-600 g.
- Sugar - 160 g
- Wheat flour - 160 g
- Eggs - 4 large or 5 small ones
- Salt - 1 pinch
1. Whisk eggs with sugar and a pinch of salt to a light, thick mass.
2. To make sure that the mass is already well whipped, draw a line with a whisk. If it stays visible for 1-2 seconds and then spreads out, the eggs and sugar are well beaten. If it spreads immediately, you need to whip some more.
3. Prepare apples, cut out the middle, cut into slices (or cubes).
4. Sift the flour in batches into the egg-sugar mixture and mix gently with a spatula using a bottom-up motion.
5. Handle the biscuit dough gently to keep it as fluffy as possible.
(You can also add 1 tbsp of fatty sour cream or 1 tbsp of melted butter at this stage so the cake will be moister).
6. Line a cake tin (diameter 22 cm) with parchment or butter, dust it with flour. Pour 1/2 of the batter, then smooth it out.
7. Place half of the apples, cut into wedges, on top of the dough. Start from the rim and spiral right down the middle.
8. Pour the remaining batter on top and lay out the remaining apples in the same way.
If you cut the apples into cubes, you can add them to the batter, mix gently and then place the whole mass into a baking dish.
9.Bake for 20-30 minutes at 180 degrees.
Our FISSMAN Bakeware collection includes everything you need to make your favorite pies, as well as other delicious desserts. We've got cake pans, muffin tins, and even cookie cutters that will help you make the best treats ever. SHop now!
Leave a comment